to icu official site

International Christian University (ICU) has exchange and invitee agreements with about 70 partner universities around the world. If you wish to come to ICU under one of these agreements, you are considered to be an exchange/invitee student. To participate in the exchange/invitee program, you need to be nominated by and apply through your home university. Please contact the study abroad office of your home university to get more information about the application process.

<For those whose university does not have an exchange/invitee agreement with us>
Even if your home university does not have an exchange agreement with ICU, you are still able to study at ICU for one academic year (September to June) by applying through the September Admissions.

If you are currently attending ICU and interested in applying for the exchange programs to study at one of the partner universities, please check

We have created a new flyer that gives you key characteristics of our university along with testimonials from former exchange students.