Home > Ways to Give

(1) Residents in Japan

Bank or Postal Office Transfer

Please request a transaction form(振込用紙). No transaction fee will be applied for transactions from post offices or branches of Mizuho Bank and MUFJ Bank using this form.
*If you make a transaction more than ¥100, 000, a valid identification will be needed.

icon Request a transaction form

Credit Card

Make a gift now by credit card, using our online giving forms for Friends of ICU.

Make a gift now by credit card, using our online giving forms for the Education and Research Fund.

Automatic Withdrawal

Automatic withdrawal is an easy way to contribute the same amount each month/year. Please request an application form.

icon Request an application form

ATM and Internet Banking

If you intend to use ATM or Internet banking services, please provide donor information to the Advancement Office. Instructions will be sent to you by e-mail.

icon Provide donor information


ICU welcomes many types of bequests. We will gladly answer any questions you may have about bequests.

(2) Residents of the U.S., Mexico, and Canada.

For transaction convenience, we suggest contacting the Japan ICU Foundation (JICUF) in New York. Your contribution through JICUF will be counted towards the 60th Anniversary Campaign, 100% of your contribution will be transferred to ICU, and your contribution will be tax deductible if you are a U.S. resident.

icon Japan ICU Foundation

(3) Residents outside Japan (except the U.S., Mexico, and Canada.)

Contributing directly to ICU by credit card online is the easiest way of giving. Those who have bank accounts in Japan can also use automatic withdrawal.

Copyright(C) International Christian University. All Rights Reserved.